Ascension Arts Project
Ascension Arts Project cultivates students to be agents of change in their communities by promoting leadership, entrepreneurship, and artistic development while providing equitable fine art resources to historically underserved communities.
Board Member Needs:
The board is seeking four new board members to begin terms in the Spring of 2022. Member terms last one year. Ideal members will assist with:
- GRANT WRITING & FUNDRAISING: Develop a fundraising strategy to help create sustainable cash flow. Minimum of $15,000 in the first fiscal year.
- BOOKKEEPING & LEGAL COMPLIANCE: Ensure that all financial and legal records are in compliance with state & federal regulations.
- CREATIVE PARTNERSHIPS: Strengthen existing programs by building community relationships with, but not limited to: local artists or artistic venues, potential venues for programming, professional production companies, educational institutions, and will help search for other opportunities for cross-curricular engagement.
They are looking for four new board members.
- Members are required to attend ALL meetings scheduled throughout the calendar year (once per quarter).
- Members must attend a minimum of five (5) Ascension events each year (including but not limited to committee meetings, fundraising events, networking activities, and professional development)
- Members are expected to make a financial contribution of $250 annually either through a personal donation or fundraising efforts.
If you are interested in serving on this board, please contact Adam Douglas at
For more information, please visit their website